Monday, December 12, 2005

Honey Mustard Dressing

Oh Man, I can't believe I left out cole slaw for the sides to go with my all-time favorite food yesterday. I should be flogged. A good recipe for the slaw can be found here.

Onward.

A few days ago, I told you that some of the recipes in the cookbook are named after people for one reason or another. There's a honey mustard recipe in there. It's quite good and only has three ingredients.

I have another one. It's supposed to be a knock-off of a national chain's recipe for honey mustard. I'll give you the recipe as I have it. I've had it and like it and so does the individual that has his namesake in the cookbook.

If you'd like to know which chain, leave a comment or something and I'll let you know which one.

  • 2/3 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 2 tablespoons Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
  • 1 teaspoon white vinegar
  • a pinch of paprika
  • a pinch of salt

Combine them in bowl and whisk until well blended.

It makes about a cup.

Have a great day,

The Editor

No comments: